Digital Cities Summit 2018 - Agenda
GPC's Second Annual Digital Cities Summit took place on February 26th and 27th, 2018 in McCaw Hall at the Stanford University Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center.
- Module 3 - 9:00 am, Case Examples: Andy Bennett, SVP of Schneider Electric will no longer be speaking.
- Module 6 - 11:00 am, SIlvio Savarese is sick; PhD Iro Armeni will join on his behalf.
- Module 12 - 3:45 pm, Added Natalia Karayaneva, founder and CEO of Propy.
- Module 22 -10:15 am, added Dr. Victor Aguero from SRI International as a panelist on Real Time Continuous Imaging of Cities.
- Module 23 - 11:00 am, Chris Mayer, Chief Innovation Officer, Suffolk has replaced Sean Doolan.
Moduel 24 Update:
- Disruptive Data (counterpoint) on
Urban Transit & High Speed Rail
- Realtime Data & Analytics
Improving Traffic & Revenue on Toll Roads
Enhancing the Performance of Airports
- Land-to-Sea; Revolutionizing Sea Logistics
The Challenges of Transformation and Transition
(TED Talk format)
PANEL FACILITATOR: Brian Sedar, Consulting Prof, Stanford; former Bechtel Partner
Ricardo Sanchez, VP Opns N America, Australia & NZ, Cintra
Steve Riano, Global Airport Design Technical Expert, Bechtel
Kim Wikström, Prof Åbo Akademi University, Finland
Visit here to view the draft agenda or click the image below: