Digital Cities Summit 2018 - Agenda
GPC's Second Annual Digital Cities Summit took place on February 26th and 27th, 2018 in McCaw Hall at the Stanford University Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center. Our next Digital Cities Summit will be held on June 3rd and 4th, 2019.
- Module 3 - 9:00 am, Case Examples: Andy Bennett, SVP of Schneider Electric will no longer be speaking.
- Module 6 - 11:00 am, SIlvio Savarese is sick; PhD Iro Armeni will join on his behalf.
- Module 12 - 3:45 pm, Added Natalia Karayaneva, founder and CEO of Propy.
- Module 22 -10:15 am, added Dr. Victor Aguero from SRI International as a panelist on Real Time Continuous Imaging of Cities.
- Module 23 - 11:00 am, Chris Mayer, Chief Innovation Officer, Suffolk has replaced Sean Doolan.
Moduel 24 Update:
- Disruptive Data (counterpoint) on
Urban Transit & High Speed Rail
- Realtime Data & Analytics
Improving Traffic & Revenue on Toll Roads
Enhancing the Performance of Airports
- Land-to-Sea; Revolutionizing Sea Logistics
The Challenges of Transformation and Transition
(TED Talk format)
PANEL FACILITATOR: Brian Sedar, Consulting Prof, Stanford; former Bechtel Partner
Ricardo Sanchez, VP Opns N America, Australia & NZ, Cintra
Steve Riano, Global Airport Design Technical Expert, Bechtel
Kim Wikström, Prof Åbo Akademi University, Finland
Visit here to view the draft agenda or click the image below: